Wednesday 27 May 2015

June has always been a month to behold in the series world. Most of my favorite series are coming back and potentially good series have been green lighted.. Take a look at this;

  • Devious Maids season 3 (who doesn't Like watching Maids do their thing?)
  • Pretty little liars season 6 (I do not really like this one, but what the heck, I will still watch it possibly cursing through every moment and wondering why my life is sooo meaningless)
  • Strike Back season 5 (and final season)
  • Power season 2 (looking forward...)
  • The Fosters (A meh series that I will watch anyway)
  • Murder in the First (I thought this had ended but will let you know what they come up with)
  • Beauty and the Beast season 3 (Truth be told, I gave up on this one after season one...there wasn't a light at the end of its tunnel)
  • Orange is the new black season 3 (I kinda just roll with this one...been looking forward since its dramatic end)
  • Tyrant season 2 (I mean...why the hell not. I find the lead actor sexy)
  • Mistresses season 3 (The ladies who push happiness away in preference of drama...I love it)
  • Under the dome season 3 (Hated season 1, Loved season 2, looking forward to season 3)
If June is not a great month, I don't know what is. Oh, and it is also the month a series freak was born....ME.


No comments:

Post a Comment