Wednesday 27 May 2015

Series Craze...Pilot

Beneath my calm and very composed exterior, I am actually a series bitch. I cannot count the number of hours I have spent watching series. I do believe i would have already been a successful writer otherwise, but noooo. Series got me good. My phone is weighed down with the numerous apps running to keep me updated on what is showing today, tomorrow or next month. Keeping track of what i have already watched and what must be watched before the clock strikes midnight and new episodes are out and the list lengthens.
I am not complaining....I love it. However since series wont let me be, I thought it would be great to give you guys a little information on what to watch and what to not watch.
There are series crawling from everywhere, sometimes I wonder how they do it. This blog is simply my opinion and you definitely don't have to take my word for it... you better believe though!

No comments:

Post a Comment